All events posted on this calendar are free of charge and do not require membership in the organization hosting the event. There are no limits to the number of events that can be attended.
Not seeing something here you think could be useful? Would you like an already scheduled event added to the calendar? Contact L2B.
- This event has passed.
Planning Tips to Make Your E-Commerce Business Thrive During Peak Season (w/ Kim Kyker)
October 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
E-commerce has escalated during the COVID-19 crisis. With this growth comes challenges for both shippers and buyers.
Join this session where Kym Kyker of FedEx will review some creative ideas of how to navigate through peak season and ways to improve the experience for merchants and consumers.
You’ll learn about:
- Earlier deals to drive sales before Thanksgiving holiday
- Utilizing convenient network locations
- Enhancing your brand
- Improving packaging; utilize creative labeling or branded boxes
- Working weekends to improve service
- Website banners to communicate delivery delays
- Enabling international shipping to reach a new audience
- Shipping local and offering same-day delivery
For over 50 years, SCORE has served as America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education. As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops and educational resources since 1964.