All events posted on this calendar are free of charge and do not require membership in the organization hosting the event. There are no limits to the number of events that can be attended.
Not seeing something here you think could be useful? Would you like an already scheduled event added to the calendar? Contact L2B.
- This event has passed.
Veterans Launching Ventures Entrepreneur Training (week 7 of 7)
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This free course is open to all branches of the military, veterans and their family members. Registration ends on 9/2/2020.
To participate in the online course, you must own a computer and have the ability to access the internet to access shared document folder, OneDrive.
You will graduate from this course knowing:
- fundamental entrepreneurial skills needed in today’s business environment
- the competencies you need to launch your new business
- how to build a robust marketing plan
- how to develop financial projections for your new business
- how to develop a comprehensive business plan so you can make an informed decision about the feasibility of starting your new business
- sharpen presentation skills
- how to develop an operations plan
- how to develop fundraising strategies
Each student in the class has access to a business consultant who will work closely with them to co-author these documents.
This training is not only for those just starting out but for entrepreneurs in any phase of their business that want to be sure to have a comprehensive plan – be it for themselves or to present to potential funders.
For over 50 years, SCORE has served as America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education. As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops and educational resources since 1964.
The course meets every Tuesday evening from Sept. 8th – Oct. 20th from 6-9pm.